Nominations for the IBPSA Pet Care Business Excellence Awards Now Closed!
Update: Nominations closed June 30th. Thank you to everyone who submitted! Finalists will be notified by August 30th.
IBPSA is pleased to announce nominations are now
open closed for the first IBPSA Pet Care Business Excellence Awards (“the Ibbys”). Awards will be presented to winning pet care services providers and industry vendors at the Seventh Annual IBPSA Pet Care Services Educational Conference & Trade Show on Tuesday, October 1, 2019, at the Renaissance Indian Wells Resort & Spa near Palm Springs, California. IBPSA is thrilled to be able to specially honor those raising the bar for professionalism and success in the pet care services industry.
Nominations close June 30, 2019.
GET THE ENTRY KIT
For information on why you should submit a nomination, important deadlines, and the award ceremony, download the Entry Kit.
To Nominate Your Pet Care Services Business
Nominated businesses must have been in business for at least three years and a current IBPSA Member for at least six consecutive months as of June 30, 2019. The awards committee will consider the following for each category:
- Financial growth in the past year.
- Company description and the vision.
- Company culture.
- How the business excels in animal welfare.
- Education and certifications completed by pet care services business owners and employees.
The Ibby award categories for pet care providers are:
- Independent Provider Award (You are not connected to a brick and mortar facility. You are, for example, a pet sitter, a dog walker, a pet masseuse, or independent groomer.)
- Facility Award (You have a single brick and mortar location where you provide pet care services.)
- Multiple Facility Award (You have multiple facility locations but you are not a franchise.)
- Franchisee Award (Your facility is part of a franchise group.)
To Nominate Your Favorite Pet Care Industry Vendor
To nominate a pet care industry business allied with the pet boarding, daycare, and pet care services industry (manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, etc.) you must be a current IBPSA Provider Member and your nominee must be a current IBPSA Vendor Member. Not sure? You can ask them and we’ll also be verifying all submissions.
You can nominate up to three vendors. Winners will be decided by the number of nominations received. Vendor Ibbys for first, second, and third place will be awarded.
The International Boarding & Pet Services Association (IBPSA) is the pet care services industry’s trade association. IBPSA provides business resources, industry expertise, staff education and training, certifications, and legislative support. IBPSA Members include the owners and employees of pet boarding and daycare facilities, groomers, dog walkers, pet sitters, veterinarians, trainers, and holistic care pet care providers. To learn more about the association, visit ibpsa.com.